|Location:||Site based to work Nationwide – ideally based in the Midlands|
|Line Manager:||Project Managers / Operations Director|
EvoEnergy are a nationwide installer of Solar Photovoltaic, battery storage and EV charging solutions and various other technologies to a variety of clients that are looking to reduce their carbon footprint and help the environment.
EvoEnergy are now in a period of growth and expansion and are currently looking to add to our current team of site based installers for installation of Solar PV systems.
The role will be to attend sites across the country as part of the EvoEnergy delivery team. Applicants will ideally have working knowledge of Solar PV installations / roof types and mechanical fixings for mounting frames.
The position may also be required to support the maintenance teams on an occasional basis.
Positions available: 4 (2 teams)
- Understanding site plans and layout drawings of the installations
- Ability to install Solar PV panels and associated mounting frames on various roof types – Metal/tiled
- Understanding and working to Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Be able to work “on roof ” to install Solar PV arrays and relevant DC cabling strings
- Understanding the dangers of working with Solar PV, DC power and principles
- Working in as part of a wider engineering/installation team to meet timescales and deadlines
- Work at height appreciation and safety knowledge
- Ability to lead from the front and take charge of the roof installation with additional labour, working with other team members to ensure compliance with safety , quality and time lines are met.
- Working with service delivery team, Project Managers and other stakeholders to meet contractual requirements, safety, quality standards
- Compiling reports from sites visited and inspected in a timely manner and follow up with technical advice
We Are Looking For An Individual That:
- The individual must be willing to travel and work away from home where required
- Has strong leadership skills
- Comfortable client facing and has good communication skills
- Understands the demands and pressures of contractual agreements
- Can undertake physical work in all various weather conditions
- Problem solving and pragmatic
- Good with IT to file reports and recommendations
- A good self starter who is happy to lead and work as a team
- Someone always looking to improve, bring new ideas to the team and can be self critical in order to be continually improving
- Driving License (max 3 points)
- Able to work away from home and stay away
- Previous experience of installing PV panels
- Understands the importance of RAMS and can work safely
- Can lead a team with good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Solar PV systems and the installation on various roof types
- Can work as part of team to get best results
- Previous experience with job reporting / progress
- Any safety training certificates or qualifications
- Solar PV, EV Installation training certificate