Our Careers in Renewable Energy
We pride ourselves in providing each and every one of our team members with opportunities to have fulfilling careers in a dynamic and exciting industry.
I n t r o d u c t i o n
We believe that our staff are our greatest assets and understand that they’re vital to the success of our business and future growth. We provide consistent support and learning opportunities through continuous investment to facilitate their personal development.
We’re always on the lookout to grow and bolster our company with new talent. If you’re interested in joining our vibrant team and develop your skills, we’d like to hear from you.
Solar PV Installer – Roofing / Panel Installer
EvoEnergy are now in a period of growth and expansion and are currently looking to add to our current team of site based installers for installation of Solar PV systems.
Purchasing / Inventory – Procurement/Stock Controller
EvoEnergy are now in a period of growth and expansion and are currently looking to add to our team to help with procurement and inventory management.
Field based Installation Electrician – Multi Technology – PV / EV / Battery / HV/LV
EvoEnergy are now in a period of growth and expansion and are currently looking to add to our current team of field engineers to install a range of electrical services.
EvoEnergy are now in a period of growth and are currently looking to add to our team of site managers for the installation of renewable energy systems.
Speculative CV upload
Your career is more than just a place of work, and we reward our staff for their loyalty and service.
Our benefits offering includes:
- Holidays start at 25 days per annum for full-time members of staff. After five full years of service, you get an extra day each year up to a maximum of 28.
- Flexible working options allow you to work from home and operate around the core opening times of the business.
- Our pension plan is as per the government workplace pension scheme.
- Free parking on site for all staff members.
- Quarterly social events such as team-building exercises, fundraising expeditions and relaxed get-togethers