|Salary Range:||£40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience|
|Line Manager:||Principal REC’s|
EvoEnergy is a renewables and engineering specialist behind the meter PV, batteries, EV charging, and solar carports. We have a wide range of clients with diverse technical needs and we are looking for a consultative, technical person to join our growing team in Nottingham.
This role is intended to suit someone who has worked in the renewable energy sector and has experience dealing with complex energy solutions for clients, either directly or through a competitive tender process.
- Engage in a consultative sales process to understand client’s renewable energy needs and wants, either directly or via tenders
- Hold a trusted relationship with your clients, giving reassurance and in-depth knowledge about the subject and their unique scenarios
- Be able to communicate and demonstrate, sometimes complex technical and economic scenarios to clients with key outcomes and benefits highlighted
- Size up and outline price solar PV, battery and EV charging systems, understanding key nuances of site limitations
- Compile, sometimes complex proposals, and quotations
- Take charge of completing tender returns with the assistance of the wider team
- Negotiate deals and contracts with customers with an appreciation of technical and performance risks
- Take customers on a journey from project scope to feasibility to deployment and maintenance of the systems.
- Enter key aspects of projects into our CRM
- To be organised, working with multiple clients simultaneously and manage every customer’s expectation to ensure good service
- Looking out for the next innovation and constantly looking to improve yours and the team’s knowledge, understanding and abilities
- The position would suit someone who either works from home and meets with the team regularly in Nottingham, or is based in the office.
- Present solutions/ offerings to customer at all levels, including board level
- Experience working in the Renewable Energy Industry – Solar PV, battery
- Experience in presenting to board level
- Ability to read write and spell to a high standard
- A keen eye for detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Naturally curious
- Ability to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keen to go the extra mile
- Team player, happy to back others up and contribute to joint success
- Driving license essential
- A degree in a relevant subject would be useful although not essential
- Honest, professional and approachable, willing to work hard and encourage good behaviours in others