EvoEnergy is the UK’s leading independent solar PV installer, with vast experience working with contractors and subcontractors.
Work with us and you can expect a hassle-free project from start to finish. Our strong in-house design capabilities mean every system we install is tailored to meet our clients’ exact needs. At the same time, dedicated project management keeps projects moving smoothly and swiftly.
We will be able to help you calculate the carbon reduction savings from the PV system and how far this goes to helping you meet the Part L requirements. We have been involved in the construction of various low carbon buildings and have developed invaluable expertise in both large and small projects.
Satisfied clients include Skanska, Willmott Dixon, SES, United House and Working Environments. We’re also the UK install partner for McDonalds.
- Renewable Energy Association’s Installer of the Year 2011
- Fully accredited: MCS, REA, NICEIC, CSCS and CHAS
- Experience in JCT 2011 contracts, NIC and collateral warranties
- Strong relationships with UK distribution network
- In-house design and engineering expertise
- Quotes turned around in 24 hours
- Optional AC connection
- Warehouse capacity for bonded stock
- Full design and consultation service
- Support with end users’ feed-in tariff registration
- Ongoing maintenance and advice
Work with us, and you’ll be in safe hands. Between them, our management team have decades of experience in the construction and renewable technology industries and have held key positions within global engineering consultancies.
‘We recently used EvoEnergy as a subcontractor on one of our high-profile public-sector projects. Meeting the tight deadlines and the budget was crucial to the scheme and EvoEnergy delivered both these targets as well as providing a good annual return on investment.’
Sam Long, senior project surveyor at Willmott Dixon
Who we’ve worked with