|Job Title:||Technical Sales Assistant|
|Line Manager:||Principle Rewable Energy Consultants|
|Salary range||£20,000 – £24,000|
Overview of the role purpose and objectives:
EvoEnergy are a renewables and engineering specialist in behind the meter PV, batteries, EV charging and solar carports. We have a wide range of clients with diverse technical needs and we are looking for a technical sales assistant to join our growing team in Nottingham.
We are looking for a full time person with a passion for renewables and helping realise those projects working in conjunction with our experienced technical sales team.
This role is intended to suit someone new to the industry who wants to learn and grow in knowledge and confidence into a more technical or sales role.
- Using our CRM Hubspot to pre-qualify and then distribute quality incoming leads to Technical Sales people
- Monitoring Tender portals and qualifying opportunities
- Assist with completing tenders and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
- Compile bid focussed tender responses
- Responding to simple contractor and consultant enquiries
- Maintain, update and improve a PQQ response database to speed up repeat processes
- Deal with simple enquiries to manage leads
- Aid with building Evo’s sales presentation tools and bid documents
- Preparation of outline sales proposals
- Proofreading documentation
- Ability to read write and spell to a decent standard
- Keen eye for detail
- Eagerness to learn
- Naturally curious
- Ability to use Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Keen to go the extra mile
- Team player, happy to back others up and contribute to joint success
- Ability to use Sketchup
- Ability to use Microsoft projects
- Interest in renewable energy
- Previous Bid writing experience
This Job Description is a guideline of the role and not contractual. It may change in accordance with business needs.