|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Line Manager:||Head Of Operations|
EvoEnergy are a renewables and engineering specialist in behind the meter PV, batteries, EV charging and solar carports. We have a wide range of clients with diverse technical needs and we are looking for a passionate leader that can coordinate multiple operations onsite in an organised manner.
As a site manager, you will be a key member of Project delivery providing active hands on installation support, site activity and installation management, EvoEnergy representation and authority on sites. Your knowledge of site management systems will ensure Project planning and schedules are met through your management of installers and close relationships with Project managers.
Overtime, your knowledge will develop across our portfolio of products / services.
- You will work to a planned schedule running sites to meet deadlines.
- Participate and hold internal and external Project meetings, reviews, briefs and kick off meetings
- Conduct inductions, toolbox talks, health and safety management and inspections of all works
- Point of contact on site for deliveries and client liaison.
- Authorised person for all quality standards on site.
- Document work undertaken / daily activities and provide a daily activity report.
- Solar PV, HV/LV, battery storage, EV charging installations site management on project builds encompassing electrical work, labour and civil engineering trades.
- Recognise issues and assess risks and review any findings with management.
- Assist Project Managers where required to support workload and provide EvoEnergy site presence.
- Inspect work for satisfactory performance.
- Review suitable stocks of supplies and equipment and request specialist components, fixtures or fittings as required.
- Advise Project Manager on required stock levels and costs.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety policy and communicate effectively to site teams.
- Recommend improvements and modifications.
- Investigate complaints and recommend corrective action as necessary to resolve complaints.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders including the public.
- Identify and meet personal job-related training and development as required.
- Hold SSSTS or SMSTS.
- Recognised H&S qualifications such as NEBOSH.
- Experienced site manager with either electrical/roofing/civils background.
- Strong leader that can manage multiple trades on site.
- Understand site drawings and SLDs.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with reactive situations.
- Good IT skills and documentation control.
- Hardworking, reliable and flexible with the flexibility to work nationwide.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills and ability to form strong working relationships.
- Possess good attention to detail and quality management.
- Strong leadership skills, must lead by example.
- Ability to organise and direct staff, contractors.
- Proactive attitude and take pride in work.
We offer a dynamic and expanding role in a fast-paced exciting environment. The salary is dependent on experience. This role includes a company vehicle. Training and career development is encouraged.
Experience: – *Site Management: 3 year+ (Preferred) – Health &Safety qualifications
Licence: – SSSTS/SMSTS – *Full UK Driving Licence (Mandatory)