- Location: Nottingham
- Salary Range: Competitive
- Line Manager: Head of Sales
Overview of EvoEnergy:
EvoEnergy are a UK leader in Renewable Technologies with a prestigious client base of completed and forthcoming projects. We offer individual or full turnkey solutions comprising consulting services, development of sites, detailed design solutions, construction, and multi-year site aftercare Operational performance and Maintenance services.
We offer individual technologies and are latterly pioneers in the integration of PV/BESS/EV/Smart-Grid/HV-LV infrastructure. We have an exciting list of projects and future prospects and continually receive enquiries for our assistance. We are focussed with colleagues who are recognised experts in their fields, and we are looking for a key addition to this close team who wants to join our exciting journey and make a real difference.
Overview of the role purpose and objectives:
We are looking for an electrically biased technical salesperson with a passion for renewables. You will be responsible for delivering against a targeted gross margin by developing opportunities from inception through to order for PV/BESS/EV/Smart-Grid/HV-LV infrastructure. You will have knowledge of these electrical bias technologies and how they interact order to articulate to the potential clients. This role is high profile and vital in securing further work for the business to deliver.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Engage in a consultative sales process to understand the client’s renewable energy requirements
· Lead on, and take full responsibility for sales for both direct and tendered opportunities
· Add to, and utilise the skills within the business to pull together detailed proposals for your clients to consider
· Production of proposals for each of our services and technology offerings
· Hold a trusted relationship with your clients, giving reassurance and in-depth knowledge about the services and products we offer and their unique offering.
· Be able to communicate and demonstrate, sometimes complex technical and economic scenarios to clients with key outcomes and benefits highlighted
· Working with our technical team to size up and produce outline pricing for PV/BESS/EV/Smart Grid/HV-LV infrastructure.
· Carryout technical site surveys to ascertain clients requirements and integration of technologies considered
· Understanding key nuances of site limitations for the application of the technologies we offer
· Negotiate deals and contracts with customers with an appreciation of commercial, technical and performance risks
· Take customers on a journey from the project scope, to feasibility, to deployment, and to the maintenance of the systems.
· Maintain and track opportunities through our sales CRM.
· To be organised, work with many clients simultaneously and manage customer’s expectation to ensure excellent service.
· Keep an eye out for the next innovation and constantly looking to improve yours and the team’s knowledge, understanding and abilities
· Produce handover information to operations on successful sales
· Be the key account manager for your clients throughout the project from inception, through to installation, and maintenance/O&M
· To work to a targeted gross margin set by the business.
|Qualifications Required||– Diploma/HNC/HND or Degree in a relevant subject
– Full driving licence
|Engineering qualification such as electrical Diploma/HNC/D or engineering degree|
|Skills Required||– To be able to take a project from inception to full and final proposal for clients review and decision.
– Good understanding of relevant rules and standards for electrical design
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Attentive to detail and considerate of implications
– Excellent presentation skills
– Intermediate level in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
|A good grasp and understanding of as many of the services and technologies we offer as possible.|
|Experience Required||– Five years of experience in a similar role||Working and quoting projects within the electrical sector.|
|Behaviours Required||– To be honest, professional and approachable.
– Willing to work hard and encourage good behaviours in others
– Team player, happy to back others up and contribute to joint success
– Eagerness to learn
– Embrace new ideas and technologies that the business may develop over time.
|This Job Description is a guideline of the role and not contractual. It may change in accordance with business needs.|