SHARP ND Series (170W | 162W)August 3, 2008
Sharp are far and away the world leader in the evolution and production of the advanced technology to harness the sun’s power through Solar PV cells.
ND Series (170W | 162W)
The ND Sharp series of photovoltaic modules is designed for applications with a high power requirement.
These polycrystalline quality modules produce a sustained, reliable yield even under demanding deployment conditions.
All Sharp ND series modules offer optimal system integration – both technically and economically – and are suitable for installation in grid-coupled systems.
– High performance photovoltaic modules made of monocrystalline (155.5mm²) silicon solar cells with module efficiency of up to 12.4%.
– Bypass diodes to minimise power loss with shading.
– Textured cell surface for especially high current yields.
– BSF structure (Black Surface Field) for optimising cell efficiency
– Use of annealed glass, EVA plastic and weather-protection foil, as well as an anodised aluminium frame with water drainage holes for prolonged use.
– Output: connection cable with water-protected plug connector.
For more information on how to purchase and install:
Categorised in: Other News