Specialist PV systems to maximise the value of your buildings or land
Our specialist agricultural team are experienced in the design and installation of solar panels for farms, with a vast range of experience in both roof- and ground-mounted PV systems. We regularly feature in both Farmers Weekly and Farmers Guardian, and are a preferred supplier of Anglia Farmers. We have built strong links with the agricultural community through local and national events, where we have showcased our expertise in this sector.
If you’re a farmer or landowner, solar energy will allow you to:
- Save up to £4,500 a year on energy bills and protect your business against rising costs
- Gain a second, year-round incomes stream, with inflation-linked returns of 10-14%
- Produce your own electricity during daytime hours, when energy needs are often the greatest
- Maximise the value of buildings or underused or hard-to-farm areas of land
- Demonstrate your green credentials as a supplier, reducing CO2 emissions by up to 22 tonnes a year
Poultry farm halves energy bills with solar power
John Jewson’s poultry farm uses the bulk of its electricity during the day, making it ideal for solar PV. His 50 kWp system will provide around half of the farm’s annual electricity, plus he’ll earn FIT payments for every unit generated.
Who we’ve worked with